We need your TIME, TALENT and TREASURE to support your PTO! Welcome to the Parent Teacher Organization, as a current parent you are already a member!
Our purpose is to encourage parents to assist with various school activities, provide financial and in-kind donations, foster a community spirit and support the mission and vision of RMHS. As a PTO member we invite you to mark your calendars and attend meetings at 6:30 PM in the Witting Media Center on: September 11, January 22 and April 22.
Attend our PTO meetings to receive great freebies from Chik-fil-A! All parents who sign up by September 11 will receive a FREE Chick-Fil-A gift card and will be entered into a drawing to win a RMHS All Sports Pass (admission for two (2) adults and two (2) children.)
Our meetings we will provide you with the following:
- an opportunity to connect with other parents and get involved
- be the first to hear about important events and upcoming activities
- learn about important issues facing our teens
- receive updates from our Principal, Sally Sternberg and/or our President, John Browning.
- have an opportunity to ask questions and offer input
We are doing great things to benefit our students and staff! During the 2018-2019 academic year, our PTO provided over $10,000 that directly benefited our students and staff. Here’s just some of the ways our PTO made a difference last school year:
- Purchased theology required bibles for all Freshman students
- Provided first aid/emergency kits to all of our classrooms.
- Purchased the Destiny Library Manager for our Media Center to allow our library to track inventory and provide 24/7 access for our students to resources.
- Provided funding to purchase “turnitin” software to check student assignments for plagiarism.
- Provided honor monograms presented at Honors Night
Since everyone who has a student at Memorial is a member of the PTO we don’t want to charge dues to belong. You are already a member! However we need donations, however big or small, to support our students and staff! Our hope is that all families contribute financially to the PTO, at any level that they are able. Our PTO supporters will be recognized for their generosity on our website and throughout the year.
Our PTO looks to all its members for ideas, direction, support, and prayers. We can’t wait to meet you!