St. John's 2018 Annual Women's Conference
Gather in Faith
September 15, 2018, 8 AM to 3:30 PM
Registration: $30 and includes Lunch
The keynote speakers will discuss "The Friendhip Project" and "Hemmed in Prayer." In addition, a group of local and regional speakers will be presenting additional interesting sessions.
- Leigh Gray, business woman and mother of four—I’m Not Bad, I’m Just Busy
- Fr. Tyler Tenbarge, director of a house of discernment for the Diocese of Evansville—The Feminine Genius
- Fr. Chris Fowler, pastor at St. John the Evangalist in Daylight, IN—The Sacraments: Intimacy with the One Who Loves You
- Kathy Elpers, a professor of social work at USI—Living In the Present Moment Through Mindfulness and Self-compassion
- Sr. Anastasia Reeves—Mary, Our Heavenly Friend
- Gene Schadler, LCSW, and Beckie Schadler, nurse practitioner, are parents of four children—Tips for a Successful Marriage
- Barb Butler, certified yoga instructor—Yoga for the Soul
There also will be opportunities to attend reconciliation, adoration, and Mass, which begins at 7 a.m. Childcare is also available with drop off at the school beginning at 7:30 a.m..
Attendees can also register at the door on the day of the event, beginning at 7:30 AM